Pavement distress accumulates as asphalt pavement ages and high-traffic corrodes them. Cracks in your pavement become potholes, and potholes can turn into craters and ruts. Timely maintenance is key. Pavement Services is here to assess your pavement structure, and provide high-quality asphalt infrastructure improvements to all your asphalt needs. Remember, quality doesn't cost - it pays.
SIGNS YOUR PAVEMENT STRUCTURE NEEDS ASPHALT REPAIR:
- Potholes: Presence of water in the underlying soil structure, in addition to continuous traffic, can result in frustrating potholes in your pavement structure.
- Cracks: Unsightly cracks in your pavement could potentially lead to further damage without intervention. Poor drainage, heavy traffic areas, and weak surfaces can all lead to cracking.
- Rutting: Depressions in asphalt pavement are caused by consolidation or movement of pavement layers under traffic. Insufficient pavement thickness, weak asphalt mixes, moisture, and lack of compaction of asphalt can all create ruts in your pavement structure.
BENEFITS OF ASPHALT SEALCOATING
Asphalt, although extremely durable, does have limitations and a service life. Sealcoating your asphalt can extend the life cycle of your pavement structure and optimize the overall value of your asphalt pavement investment.
- Delay Oxidation: Exposure to oxygen and UV rays can quickly deteriorate asphalt. Oxidation speeds up the aging of asphalt pavement, so by sealcoating, you can slow down the oxidation process.
- Visual Aesthetics: Sealcoating improves the appearance of asphalt pavement. Your parking lot is the welcome mat to your property, and curb appeal is paramount in making an outstanding first impression.
- Weatherproof Your Lot: Sealcoating prevents the intrusion of water through cracks into the underlying pavement structure. Sealing your asphalt also helps fill surface voids, and restores the flexibility to your pavement.
Pavement Services excels in asphalt pavement repair and preventative sealcoating maintenance. Give us a call today to schedule your repairs!